Judicial Certificate/Criminal Record Certificate

Globeia can help you get a Judicial Certificate/Criminal Record Certificate from Vietnam. The certificate is usually required for immigration, citizenship, volunteer, or employment purposes. Contact us for a free consultation. We’ll review your options and answer all your queries about this often complicated process.

Contact Us

Requirements for this process:

  • Valid identity documents
  • A certified copy of your passport while living in Vietnam
  • A copy of your permit of stay in Vietnam
  • Applicable fees
  • Valid citizenship proof
  • Passport sized photographs
  • Email ID
  • A self addressed envelope

Embassy of Vietnam

Globeia Full Background Check FAQ

Request Information