Judicial Certificate/Penal Certificate

Globeia can help you get a judicial certificate/penal certificate from Peru. The certificate is usually required for immigration, citizenship, volunteer, or employment purposes. Contact us for a free consultation. We’ll review your options and answer all your queries about this often complicated process.

Contact Us

Requirements for this process:

  • A valid citizenship proof with photo
  • A copy of your passport while living in peru
  • A copy of your permit to stay in peru
  • Proof of legal stay
  • Valid passport
  • Email ID
  • A self addressed envelope
  • Passport sized photos
  • Written authorization letter

Embassy of Peru

Globeia Full Background Check FAQ

Request Information