Certificate of Criminal Record

Globeia can help you get a Certificate of Criminal Record from Japan. The Certificate is usually required for immigration, citizenship, volunteer, or employment purposes. Contact us for a free consultation. We’ll review your options and answer all your queries about this often-complicated process.

Contact Us

Requirements for this process:

  • Your valid passport
  • A set of original fingerprints
  • Application Form
  • A reference letter from the relevant authority that is requesting your criminal record check.

Embassy of Japan

Globeia Full Background Check FAQ

Request Information