Teudat Meida Plili – Criminal Information Certificate

You can apply for a police certificate at your nearest Israeli embassy or consulate, or online on the Israeli Police website (available only in Hebrew). The police certificate will be sent directly to the Israeli embassy or consulate, who will then ask you to pick up the original document.

Contact Us

Requirements for this process:

  • A certified copy of passport with entries and exits
  • A copy of your passport while living in Israel.
  • A copy of your permit of stay in Israel, passport number and place of issue as well.

Consulate General of Israel

Globeia Full Background Check FAQ

Request Information