Certificate of Good Conduct

Globeia can help you get a certificate of good conduct from Hungary. The certificate is usually required for immigration, citizenship, volunteer, or employment purposes. Contact us for a free consultation. We’ll review your options and answer all your queries about this often complicated process.

Contact Us

Requirements for this process:

  • Valid identity documents
  • Address card
  • Scanned copy of your residence permit
  • A copy of your passport while living in Hungary
  • A copy of your permit of stay
  • Passport sized photos
  • Proof of legal stay
  • A self addressed return envelope
  • Email ID

Embassy of Hungary

Globeia Full Background Check FAQ

Request Information