Certificate of No Convictions

For the certificate issued by the Ministry of Justice, you should apply at your nearest Croatian embassy or consulate. Application forms can be obtained from the embassy or consulate. Call the office and fix an appointment for a personal visit.

Contact Us

Requirements for this process:

  • A copy of your passport while living in Croatia
  • A copy of your permit of stay in Croatia, passport number and place of issue
  • Proofs of legal stay (copy of passport held during the said period with respective stamp and seal)

Embassy of the Republic of Croatia

Globeia Full Background Check FAQ

Request Information