Police Clearance Certificate (Uvjerenje)

You can apply at the district police office where you were born, If you can’t apply in person, you’ll need a notarized power-of-attorney to let a friend or family member to apply for you.

Contact Us

Requirements for this process:

  • A copy of your passport while living in Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • A copy of your permit of stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina, passport number and place of issue
  • Proofs of legal stay (copy of passport held during the said period with respective stamp and seal)

Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Globeia Full Background Check FAQ

Request Information