Judicial and Police Certificate
Globeia can help you get a judicial and police certificate from Colombia. The certificate is usually required for immigration, citizenship, volunteer, or employment purposes. Contact us for a free consultation. We’ll review your options and answer all your queries about this often complicated process.Contact Us
Requirements for this process:
- Valid identity document (Identity card, passport, driving license)
- Valid passport
- Original of Cedula de Ciudadania (citizens only)
- A copy of your passport while living in Colombia
- A copy of your permit to stay in Colombia, passport number and place of issue as well.
- Proof of legal stay in Colombia (copy of passport held during the said period with respective stamp and seal).
- Valid citizen proof with photo (respective ID's issued by respective nation)
- Email ID (useful to communicate issues with respect to your application)
- A self addressed envelope with or without stamp (as required)
- Valid contact number
- Passport sized photo
- Birth certificate (as per requirement)